PVC coated chain link fences

» Wire Mesh Fence » Chain Link Fencing » PVC coated chain link fences

PVC coated chain link fences

CATEGORY AND TAGS:
Chain Link Fencing
enquiry
  • Specifications

Cyclone fencing, also known as PVC-coated chain link fence or hurricane fencing, is a popular choice for many. Made from steel wire, it comes galvanized or PVC-coated with a diamond pattern. Cyclone fencing is loved for its low cost and easy installation. Its open design lets sunlight through, making it a transparent option. For more privacy, you can add slats to the mesh.

Production Process

The production process of PVC-coated chain link fencing involves several steps. First, workers draw the steel wire to the desired thickness. They then straighten and cut the wire to the required lengths. A chain link fence weaving machine weaves the wire into a diamond pattern.

Next, the process involves galvanizing the wire mesh to protect it from rust and corrosion. Workers then apply a PVC coating to the galvanized wire mesh. This coating adds extra protection and offers various color options. After coating, inspectors check the panels for uniform mesh size, smooth surface, and coating quality. Finally, workers pack the finished panels securely for shipping.

Fence Post Production

The production of fence posts starts with cutting raw steel material into the required lengths. Workers drill holes into the posts for attaching the fence panels. They then galvanize the posts to prevent rust and corrosion. A PVC coating is applied next, providing additional protection and aesthetic appeal. The posts undergo sandblasting to ensure a smooth and clean surface for the coating. Workers apply a final coating to ensure durability and color uniformity. Inspectors check each post for any defects in the coating or drilling. Finally, workers pack the finished posts securely for shipping.

Weaving Process

The weaving process begins with workers drawing, straightening, and cutting the wire to the desired length. A chain link fence weaving machine weaves the wire into a diamond pattern. Workers then galvanize the woven wire mesh to protect it from rust and corrosion. They apply a PVC coating next, adding durability and color options. Inspectors check the woven mesh for uniformity, smooth surface, and coating quality. Finally, workers pack the finished mesh securely for shipping.

Payment Terms PVC Coated Chain Link Fence

We ask for a 30% deposit and the remaining 70% before shipping your order.

Characteristics

  • Uniform mesh and smooth surface
  • Elegant look
  • Wide mesh and thick wire for strength
  • Resistant to rust and corrosion
  • Easy to weave, looks great

Conclusion

Cyclone fencing, especially PVC coated chain link fence, is a versatile, durable choice for many settings. It combines practicality with an attractive appearance. Whether for a home, farm, or public spaces, cyclone fencing is a reliable option.

Applications

Cyclone fencing is perfect for many uses:

  • Highways
  • Railways
  • Public areas
  • Animal pens (chickens, ducks, rabbits)
  • Zoos
  • Protecting seawalls, hills, highways, and bridges
  • Flood control projects

Benefits PVC Coated Chain Link Fence

Cyclone fencing offers several benefits:

  • Versatile: Works for many different uses.
  • Durable: Lasts a long time, even outdoors.
  • See-through: Lets light in and doesn’t block views.
  • Customizable: You can make it semi-opaque.

Specifications PVC Coated Chain Link Fence

Galvanized PVC Coated Chain Link Fence Specifications

Mesh Size (mm)Wire Diameter (mm)Width (m)Length (m)
40 x 401.8 – 3.00.5 – 5.01 – 50
50 x 501.8 – 3.50.5 – 5.01 – 50
60 x 601.8 – 4.00.5 – 5.01 – 50
80 x 802.5 – 4.00.5 – 5.01 – 50
100 x 1002.5 – 4.00.5 – 5.01 – 50

PVC Coated Chain Link Fence Specifications

Mesh Size (mm)Wire Diameter (mm)Width (m)Length (m)
40 x 402.8 – 3.80.5 – 5.01 – 50
50 x 503.0 – 5.00.5 – 5.01 – 50
60 x 603.0 – 5.00.5 – 5.01 – 50
80 x 803.0 – 5.00.5 – 5.01 – 50
100 x 1003.0 – 5.00.5 – 5.01 – 50

Manufacturing Process PVC Coated Chain Link Fence

Fence Panel

We draw the wire, straighten, and cut it. After welding, we bend it for curves. The fence gets galvanized or PVC coated. Finally, it’s packed and ready for shipping.

Fence Post

We cut the raw material and drill holes. Then we galvanize or coat it. After sandblasting, it’s coated again and packed for shipping.

Weaving Process PVC Coated Chain Link Fence

We weave the wire into a diamond pattern. This makes it strong, durable, and flexible. The process is simple but results in a beautiful and practical fence.

Payment Terms

We ask for a 30% deposit and the remaining 70% before shipping your order.

Characteristics

  • Uniform mesh and smooth surface
  • Elegant look
  • Wide mesh and thick wire for strength
  • Resistant to rust and corrosion
  • Easy to weave, looks great

Conclusion

PVC Coated Chain Link Fence is a versatile, durable choice for many settings. It combines practicality with an attractive appearance. Whether for a home, farm, or public spaces, cyclone fencing is a reliable option

Enquiry Form ( We will reply to you as soon as possible )

Name:
*
Email:
*
Message:

Verification:
5 + 7 = ?

Maybe you like also

  • About Us

    Founded in 2006, BMP Fencing is a leading provider of industrial-standard fencing solutions.We pride ourselves on fast shipping, extensive inventory, and efficient production capabilities. Serving markets in the United States, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand, BMP Fencing ships over 600 containers annually worldwide.

  • Contact Us

    Address: A108 Ziwu Industry Zone, Anping County, Hengshui City, China Mainland


    Call Us: 0086-15690482714


    Email Us: sales@wiremeshfence.com


    Whatsapp: 8615690482714


    WeChat: wirefence


    Business hours: Monday – Sunday 8.30am – 9pm